Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

1 Reply Latest reply: May 23, 2009 12:09 AM by jsnieri RSS

Voicing displeasure by voting Marriott a 1 in Freddies

alltooff Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just received an email from Marriott requesting I vote them a 10 in the Freddies awards.  They even cite the following as reasons I shoud do so --

More flexibility - no blackout dates, hotels available when you want, where you want.
Enhanced earning and redeeming - 50% platinum bonus, fifth redemption night free.

While I'm not terribly optimistic that my vote will help them  understand how much the MR changes have devalued their program, I don't have a better way of voicing my opinion. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Voicing displeasure by voting Marriott a 1 in Freddies
    jsnieri Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

ALL---

Send your sentiments to your friends and company employee or alumni forum for starters--- forward Marriotts Freddie awards letter forward---

The Demise of a Brand begins--- thanks to MARRIOTT taking its most valuable customers for granted...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...