2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2009 10:33 AM by j22frosty RSS

Marriott Rewards

lesliepamel Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I sent the below message to Bill Marriott on his blog entitled "On the same playing field." dated 14th January 2009.

I have to admit surprise that they published it, but I am not yet sure if anyone at Marriott HQ is listening

Posted By: Mr lesliePamel (1/15/2009)
Comment: Mr Marriott states "At Marriott, I believe if we continue to follow our core values of caring for our people, we will come through this difficult economic environment in great shape. It's already happening as we are seeing our market share and guest satisfaction scores continue to improve. The strength of our brands is important, but it's how our people interact with our customers that really makes the difference." WHAT ? Is he wearing rose tinted spectacles? With the new 2009 Reward awards, he has just wrecked the vacation values of most of his vacation villa owners. Surely he cannot believe his sales staff are doing a good job recommending the sale of timeshare at inflated values linked to points.Sales staff told me to buy 'Point Farms' I now have 10 useless weeks of his timeshare.Still there will be few owner recommendations, so maybe he will have to close the sales offices. Trouble is he won't lose, greedy companies rarely do. It's just the customer/guest that suffers Just look at the values over the last 23 years. The villa/point trade value has never changed. It's time to upgrade it by 100%

• Re: Marriott Rewards
    klaus29 Silver

THE BEST  YOU BY A TIMESCHARE IN THE FRENCH ALPS SOMMER TIME   RED WEEKS

900 EUROS THE WEEK  AND 130 EUROS MAINTENANCE FEE

AND THEN YOU CHANGE WITH INTERVAL TO THE MARRIOTT

PHUKET BEACH  CLUB.  BELIEVE IT OU NOT.

I SPEAK ALREDY TO MUCH.  GOOD LUCK.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards
    j22frosty Platinum 1 Reviews

I just looked at Mr. Marriott's blog and there is only one other (mild) comment about a problem booking a room with reward points. 

I was surprised!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...