4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2009 9:14 PM by anadyr RSS

Loyal customer panel

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Some time ago Ed French suggested that there should be created a panel of loyal Marriott Rewards folks, perhaps spread among the Elite population levels, to advise on new fixes to the program.  Has anyone heard any more about this?

Just wondering if anyone has volunteered or been invited to join?

• Re: Loyal customer panel
    smoothrobertl Gold
    I would be interested in forming a panel for this purpose. I exclusively use Canadian Marriotts and there seems to be some variations in point/stay numbers. I have had a continual problem since they cheapened the program and saved on the free water! Ar least I get free indoor parking when on holidays (only did 93 nights at the same Fairfield Suites last year!) smoothrobertl

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jsnieri Platinum

I offered to create... I offered to join...and nahhh

The bottomline is that MARRIOTT does not care--- and I still can't understand how stupid they have become---

Join me at   AMatterOfLoyalty@gmail.com    and give them one last chance before we flee...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

smoothrobertl Gold
    Have not heard about this. Have been Platinum Elite for 3 years, Still waiting for 'Visa" Bonus nights payoff from Jan. No luck so far. Since they cheapened the gift and extra points to gift or points yhey have completely scrtewed up my points. Having to bother Manager at Toronto property and he gets frustrated dealing with head office to resolve this/ 3 times and they can't get it right. Anybody have these problems with Hilton Honours? Any info would be appreciated>

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Rock and a hard place-that's where they and the rest of the industry are.  I would not be at all shocked to see further reductions in amenities, services, and yet little drop in RACK rates.  I wish you luck if you go, but warn that Marriott might be the first to drop things, and as an industry front-runner the others will follow suit!

Best of luck

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...