1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 19, 2009 5:45 PM by onetiredpuppy RSS

London In May

pgh15129 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I will be travelling to London and we have made reservations at London Marriott Hotel Regent Park.  Can anyone give us feedback on their stay?  Is there a tube connection close?  We appreciate any responses.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: London In May
    onetiredpuppy Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I stayed at this hotel in Dec 2006 and it was very nice.  I did a full review on TripAdvisor of my stay.  The hotel has large rooms, a plus in Europe, is very close to the Tube and has a very nice lounge.  The staff was less then friendly and I had to keep a close eye on my bill.  I was charged 2x's for meals that my party never ate and they were very large bills.  They removed the charges, but only after a long conversation with the front desk.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...