4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2009 9:02 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Rome: Marriott's Central Park Hotel

arniesarmy Silver
Currently Being Moderated

has anyone stayed there recently??  Looking for suggestions on best way to get to hotel from FCO airport.

Also interested in best way to get to the center of Rome from the hotel.  What are the options??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rome: Marriott's Central Park Hotel
    flsunshinegal Platinum

When are you staying here?  We're there at the beginning of May.  I've also posted a question about it and I'll let you know if I get a response - if I can find this again!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

arniesarmy Silver
    we will be there in mid June.  I have read that there is a shuttle from the hotel into the middle of Rome.  Still interested in how to get to the hotel from the airport.  I guess I'll eventually contact the hotel for directions.

trader5960 Platinum
    I am there the weekend of May 15. It appears the hotel does offer shuttle service to the airport at 35 euros per person.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    We took the train and had no problems.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...