2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2009 5:02 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa

platinumpete Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My family and I are headed to Hawaii for a few days over spring break and have booked 3 nights at the resort on Waikiki.  I've stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village back in the 80s, but never at the Marriott.  Anyone have any suggestions, ideas, feedback for staying there? Thanks in advance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
    rcalj7 Platinum 1 Reviews
    It is at the other end of the beach from the Hilton.  Right accross the street from the beach.  nice resteraunt in building and an ABC store in the building.  Large hotel, some rooms have great view of diamond head.  we once walked all the way to the top of Diamond Head from this hotel, I recommend the bus for part of the trip.  I think it was about a 6 mile roundtrip to walk it but the view of awsome from the top of Diamond Head.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Catch the bus "Gus"!

What a great suggestion for Honolulu!

Thanks! We don't need "Much"! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...