1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 14, 2009 12:37 AM by anadyr RSS

Internet Fees

macs8259 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I thought I had seen it all until I stayed at the Renaissance in Times Square this week.  The daily charge for Internet service is $16.95 a day.  As a platinum member I am appalled by this ridiculous add ons.  What business traveler doesn't need Internet?  I too would rather Internet than some free soda and cheese.  Why does Marriott give free Internet at its lower category hotels such as Residence Inn, Fairfield, Courtyard etc and bilk its customers at full service Marriotts and Renaissance?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Internet Fees
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Amen and I'll second that for sure,  these little fees are very tiresome.  Maybe putting them in order of preference if asked would show this is way ahead of chocolates on the pillow, and turn down service (assuming those things are still being offered).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...