2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2009 1:01 AM by mnelite RSS

Marriott Los Suenos/ JW Marriott Guanacaste

illini31 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to plan a vacation for my wife and I this summer.  I am looking into the Marriott locations in Costa Rica, specifically the Los Suenos Resort and the JW Marriott in Guanacaste.  Any information on either of these hotels would be great!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Los Suenos/ JW Marriott Guanacaste
    profklump Platinum

Hi there,

We stayed at the Guanacaste JW Marriott on Jan 5-8th. It is a very beautiful resort. The directions to find the place are horrible. We ran into at least 6 car loads of folks trying to find the place. But once there the service was great. The private beach and pool were very nice. It is off the beaten path, so if you are looking for any sort of nightlife or daylife other than vegging out on the beach or golf this isn't the place for you. If it is I would recommend Lola's. It is a cool restaurant on the beach go south from the beach at the JW for about a 30-45 min walk on the beach towards the pennisula and you will see it. Bring cash no Credit card. Well worth it. If you have any other questions hit me up profklump@msn.com

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Los Suenos
    mnelite Silver
    We have stayed at hundreds of Marriotts and this was one of the best!  The resort grounds and beach were great.  Closest town is Jaco, a $5 cab ride away.  Lots of fun shops and restaraunts. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...