2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2009 9:00 AM by zeninmotion RSS

Membership

zeninmotion Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have been a member since 1994 and have been please with Marriott Rewards.  I have purchased timeshares on Hilton Head Island and have used point packages for travel.  Now that my work requires me to travel every week, I want to take advantage of point earning opportunities.  I would like to know what benefits occur after one obtains more that 125 nights per year.  If anyone knows, please pass it on.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Membership
    frisco06 Platinum

If you attain Platinum for 2 consecutive years and, in the third year, stay over 125 nights the level of Platinum Premier is achieved. This gives you nothing more than the regular Platinum level with the exception that your reservations will be annotated to say something along the lines of "show special consideration." As a Platinum member, there's really not much more they can offer than is already offered.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Membership
    zeninmotion Platinum

Hi Frisco06,

Thank you for the information. 

Safe Travels,

zeninmotion

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...