2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2009 9:00 AM by lorirobert RSS

Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites

bh6508 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am looking to take a family trip to the gulf coast of Florida.  We are considering the Marriott Suites at Clearwater Beach.  Does anyone have a review or recommendation for this property?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites
    platinum4ever Platinum 1 Reviews

Although I have not stayed at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key, I did eat lunch there and checked it out.  If I had chosen this property for a family vacation, I would have been very disappointed - essentially no beach! 

I know that the hotel I am about to mention is a few hours further south, but my wife and I very much enjoyed the Marriott on Marco Island.  In addition, I understand that the hotel has gone through a major renovation since I was there.   Or better yet, check out the Ritz Carlton in Naples.  Although you can't earn Marriott points with a stay, you can redeem your Marriott Points there! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites
    lorirobert Platinum
    I agree with the Marco Island Marriott, we were there in June 08 and it was fantastic, the beach is right there, they have reasonable tiki huts for rent, great for shell picking, the pools were awesome, there is a more adult pool plus a great one for kids , we had our 3 yr old with us and he loved it!  They did Dive-in Movies at night, it was very family friendly yet extremely elegant.  They were just finishing up renovations, and we found it to be beautiful. I can't wait to go back.  I believe the beach at the Clearwater resort is across a busy street, however my sister stayed there with her 2 boys a few years ago and was very happy.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...