0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:19 PM by anadyr RSS

Hard Times

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the "beginning of less" at some hotel locations?  I've seen that items I took for granted in some hotels have either disappeared or are rationed by the front desk (the little bottle of shampoo at Residence Inn for example). 

I, along with everyone else realize that times are tough and the bottom line is being squeezed, but hope that Marriott will realize that good customers are the reason they exist and have prospered and that happy customers want to keep the things that they've gotten used to seeing in a Marriott hotel.

Here's hoping that my economic hard-time experiences are temporary or at least, very isolated, and that Marriott will not shortchange its most loyal of customers. If in doubt about eliminating something, why not ask us first?  Collectively we can work this out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...