3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 7:23 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Marriott Airport Orlando

nadine Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Most of the Marriotts that I stay with have a policy of providing breakfast coupons to elite guests when the lounge is closed on the weekends.  The Marriott Airport Orlando refuses to accommodate their loyal guests with the breakfast certificates.  I called the Renaissance Airport which is practically across the street from the Marriott Airport and they do recognize and appreciate the loyal elite guests.  The Renaissance has exactly the same rates, so it would be a much better choice for travelers wishing to be in close proximity to the airport in Orlando.

Earlier this month I stayed at the Palm Beach Gardens Marriott and they also provided the breakfast to elite members on weekends.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside
  • Re: Marriott Airport Orlando
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

nadine:

Thanks for the info! It's good to know the properties that have breakfast coupons on the weekends, especially since more amd more locations are cutting them out (corporate directive as has been posted here). As I travel a lot thru that airport the info is good to know.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Breakfast at the Palm Beach Gardens CL is phenomenal!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks nadine.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...