1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 28, 2008 1:00 PM by conman RSS

Change in Club Lounge Breakfast Hours

dcstan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

As a Lifetime Platinum member, I am extremely disappointed and dismayed to hear that beginning in January Marriotts will be closing breakfast in the Club Lounges at 9, instead of 10 AM. This may be a small matter to management, but to busy travelers like me, who are up late with travel, business, family, friends, this change effectively shuts me out of the Club Lounge breakfast.  I do not intend to get up an hour earller to help Marriott cut costs in this way.  I will now have to reappraise my longtime loyalty to Marriott, including my Freddie Awards vote. Use of the Club Lounge, its services,and existing hours is my main Platinum benefit.  Marriott Corp.: Please do not make this change.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Change in Club Lounge Breakfast Hours
    conman Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    I'm with you, dcstan. I had not heard about this but am highly disappointed about such a change as well. I can understand cost-cutting these days but, why do that at the expense of service to your best customers? This, combined with the points-inflation as per the upcoming changes to the MR program does not bode well for Marriott if it wants to hang on to those customers. Even airlines are paying more attention to their elites these days, having learned the hard way that we do have alternatives!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...