1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 28, 2011 12:27 AM by techie RSS

the list is growing

larryt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

i travel on business 125 nights a year -- i never check my luggage -- i am dismayed at the number of courtyards that direct you to the market for basic toiletries -- toothpaste and shaving cream -- don't they realize that other chains -- HI for instance -- always provide these amenities -- the courtyard brand manta is it is for business -- people who travel on business often don't check their luggage -- are they not aware of the 1 quart resealable plastic bag requirement ??

IMHO, courtyard is doing themselves and their business clientele a disservice by trying to turn a buck on a 3.2oz container of shaving cream.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: the list is growing
    techie Platinum 7 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I think the free supplies are for people who forgot them, not for those who intentionally didn't pack toothpaste/shaving cream to stick to carry ons.

If everyone started showing up asking for these things, I'm sure the others would stop giving them out as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...