3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2008 9:02 AM by divemaster RSS

Status Change

curana Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am platinum member . Year 2008 is at verge of finishing Have 43 Nights with marriott and want to keep atleast gold status... Trying to book hotel but will still short of 4 5 nights... Any suggestion / idea to keep gold status ( going down from platinum to gold n if not finished will be silver n MR does not have major benefit of silver compared to gold )

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Status Change
    lovemarriott Gold
    I am having a similar problem. I am a Gold member and I have 42 nights. I am unable to make any booking now and the earliest I may be able to travel will be end of January. I really dont want to get downgraded.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

divemaster Silver
    i am currently a gold elite member, last year i was platinum i had 59 nights and at the end of the year Marriot offered me the option to buy back up to platinum for 50,000 points. Check your email and take the offer if presented.

divemaster Silver

marriot offered me the option to buy up to next level for 50,000 points at the end of the year. check you email starting on jan 1, and take the offer if presented.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...