0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:19 PM by brendam RSS

Shock at Service in Monroe, Louisiana

brendam Silver
Currently Being Moderated
I traveled to Monroe, Louisiana during Thanksgiving to see my family.  I had the shingles and wanted a place where I could come at night that would be clean and I could relax.  We arrived on Wednesday night and checked in on the free night stay and I had made reservations to use my rewards points the next night.  To my dismay, when I arrived back at the hotel my room had not been cleaned.  We had entered the motel going to our room when someone else opened the door.  When we went to enter, our room the key did not work.  I went up front and told the woman at the desk what room we were in. She just rekeyed the key without checking to see if we were even a guests.  I did not see her there the night we checked in and I had left my purse with my husband so I did not even have any identification on me.  When the room was not cleaned, I called the front desk and they did not even have me checked into the room.  It worries me that they could have given someone else my room with all of my stuff in the room but it also worried me that the breach of security was broken.  My family and I usually stay at a Marriott hotel.  My mother had stayed at the same motel that I am in reference to for two months because of a tree falling on her home. When I visited her I had to show an id and they had to call her. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...