5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2008 12:25 PM by sandyweb33 RSS

Fresno, CA recommendations

sandyweb33 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone recommend a Marriott in Fresno? I will be staying there for the first time next weekend. TIA

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fresno, CA recommendations
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

The Residence Inn is nice, and seems to be the best of the lot there.  Good location, nice staff, clean rooms, but only half the points per night!

Try it, it's nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews
    I have had nothing but good experiences at the Couryard on Shaw Avenue.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
    I second the motion for the Courtyard on Shaw.

littlevoices Platinum 4 Reviews

As slight aside... I almost stayed in Fresno a few months back (to visit the nearby national parks), but in the end I stayed a little further down south in Visalia as it was more convenient for me.... However I think you've made the right choice by choosing Fresno as the Visalia Marriott was adequate - but didn't treat me well as a platinum member (no upgrade on a single night stay on Sunday with an empty car park and I had to get them to add the conceirge lounge onto my card after it didn't work!)

Enjoy your stay - sorry I can't recommend a hotel there.

sandyweb33 Platinum
    Thanks for your help. We ended up at the Courtyard on Shaw and found it close to loads of restaurants and shopping malls. The staff were great and we still got full points. I would definitely stay there again. I wonder when Marriott will build a full service Marriott in Fresno? It has almost half a million people --is there not enough demand?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...