2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2008 9:02 PM by travelgator RSS

Love the Marquis

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Even at soon-to-be Category 8, the Marriott Marquis in NYC is one of the best.  Everyone there is friendly and helpful, there is never anything that is too hard to do for them, and they even remember your favorite beverage in the Concierge Lounge after 6 montha away!  Plus

I didn't even mention the location, which is perfect!You can walk everywhere, and most of the Broadway theaters are an easy walk from the front door.

• Re: Love the Marquis
    boomer Platinum
    I cannot agree more.  I stayed there with the family for 2 nights this summer as part of a rewards stay.  The staff was great and gave us a room on the 35th floor facing the heart of Times Square.  We were looking straight across at where the ball drops on New Years.  I have some great photos from that room!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Love the Marquis
    travelgator Platinum
    Me too. The staff is top notch-the bar upstairs was packed-yet the staff had everything running very smoothly. One of my fave Marquis anywhere. Being able to walk around the square is nice-but if you can handle a short cab ride you can find some better locals places for the evening..

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...