3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2014 8:11 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Mexico City Reforma--help???

lhabitat Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Has anyone stayed here?  I have not had a good experience with request for any upgrade as a gold member.  I have previously been at the JW Mex City and it was wonderful, but a bit away from the center of town. I do not know the neighborhood aroung the Reforma Marriott--are restaurants and shops nearby or is it overwhelmed by th US Embassy?  How small are the rooms---English speaking staff----service---etc.?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Mexico City, Mexico
  • Re: Mexico City Reforma--help???
    twunderli Member 4 Reviews

I haven't stayed at that hotel, but I can assure you that Reforma is a good location. Emperor Maximilian made this street to link the city center with his residence, the Chapultepec Castle. There are many museums to visit, especially the Museo de Antropología e Historia. There is also a zoo nearby, a huge park, several malls and tons of restaurants.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi lhabitat

Thanks for posting! I found this thread from lhabitat, who stayed at the Reforma and had some great things to say. This may help answer some of your questions. Hope you have a great time!

Mexico City=great service adn value

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

@ihabitat,

That JW in Mexico City is exceptionally good and safe!  Wonderful CL!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...