1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 5, 2010 12:46 AM by crisismanager RSS

Torrance, CA Residence Inn

belder Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I had my I-Pod and Bose headphones stolen from my room during cleaning.  I understand how this can happen but I do not understand why the manager failed to respond to 3 of my voice messages or 2 e-mails on the subject.  I have booked my managers there for several years but this year we are using a non-Marriott property.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Antonio, Texas, USA
  • Re: Torrance, CA Residence Inn
    crisismanager Silver 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I just posted a forum regarding a similar experience. I was told that this never happens at Marriott hotels, yet the Claims investigated reported otherwise. However - no positive response from Marriott. They insist it is not their problem, even though they have proof that the only people to enter the room was the maid and us! I wish I had read your post first and I would have taken my computer with me every time I left the room.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...