1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 4, 2008 1:02 PM by beavis RSS

Best Marriott

rebels1 Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you're headed to Providence RI, I HIGHLY recommend the Downtown Providence Marriott. They just completed a multi-million dollar renovation and it was well spent! Their new outdoor courtyard named Aqua is gorgeous. Outdoor bar, pool, seating, fire pits, and cabanas make for a very relaxing stay. In addition, the service at this property is second to none. Ask for a poolside room with sliding door access to the courtyard - you will be impressed

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best Marriott
    beavis Platinum 7 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    I would disagree with this... my entire team stays in Providence 3-4 nights every week and if this is what the Marriott looks like after the renovation, I shudder to think about what it did before.  The hallways smell and the CL is a joke.  We almost always default to the Renaissance after having seen the Marriott.  The Renaissance is a beautiful hotel and it used to be a Masonic temple

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...