4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2009 5:07 PM by geeinsc RSS

Poor Service - Downtown Atlanta

rebels1 Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

While Marriott properties usually provide outstanding service, I was very disappointed with my stay at the Marriott in downtown Atlanta on 11/15. Romm service for dinner and breakfast took over an hour. The bar service was deplorable even though they weren't busy and valet took 30 minutes to get my car. I will never stay at this property again. If you're headed to Atlanta, I recommend the Marriott Suites on 14th St.

• Re: Poor Service - Downtown Atlanta
    godeacs Gold 7 Reviews
    Try the Courtyard near Georgia Tech. Their rates are very reasonable plus they offer a free shuttle service that'll pretty much take you whereever you want to go. I usually have them take me to the restaurants at Atlantic Station.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

onetiredpuppy Platinum

If you don't have to stay downtown, try the Renaissance at the airport.  Ask for a room facing the runways and try to get on the concierge level.  The customer service is top notch at this property.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Our flight to Paris (CE Marriott) and we were forced to stay at the Ren. Airport.

What a treat after a day of frustration.  The concierge made the stay and the proximity for a 5:20 AM trip was nice. 

geeinsc Silver 60 Reviews

Did you have the bad experience at the Downtown Marriott or at the Marriott Marquis? I am planning a trip and would appreciate your input.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...