1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 29, 2008 1:07 AM by travelbuff RSS

Marriotts in Cairo

millersj Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am traveling to Cairo for New year's (from the states) and I am curios which Marriott is desirable for leisure, sightseeing and nightlife for a 30's crowd.  My wife and 3 friends will be joining me and i currently have reservations at the JW Marriott, but I am sensing from my research that the other Marriott closer to the city (Cairo) might be more desirable.  Anyone have any recommendations?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriotts in Cairo
    travelbuff Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    realize too late but have stayed at CarioMarriott in city two different years for a week each time and loved it.  It is great to be centerally located and the rooms, gardens, etc. are lovely.  It is a former  palace that Marriott has added towers onto and the old sections are lovely.  Would stay there again

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...