8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2009 5:00 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Key West Courtyard is FUN!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

For an "Escape", with sun, free parking, no driving, free shuttle downtown, here's the place.  Plus, Dave's great breakfast buffet, Karla's great poolside shack for lunch and happy hour!  I really enjoy the cleanliness and quiet aspect of the property after fishing and touring all day.  

Chuck, in the lobby is a master "Concirge", that has saved me a lot of time and money.  The place has it all! 

• Re: Key West Courtyard is FUN!
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

Marriott just announced a new full service Marriott hotel in Key West. This comes a a relief as there hasn't been one since they unloaded the Reach Resort.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/eywmc-key-west-marriott-beachside-hotel/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

beachygirl Gold
    Wow!  That is great news.  Its a shame they don't have one right in olde town though.  I tried to book for New Years Eve but they wouldn't take it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

beachygirl Gold
    ARE THEY TAKING RESERVATIONS??? IVE TRIED ALL KINDS OF DATES IN DECEMBER AND JANUARY AND GET NOTHING!!!

Why not try calling them directly.  Anne Perina the General Manager and her staff are great, and will do everything they can to take care of you.  There free shuttle downtown is a real plus to driving and trying to find a place to park.

travelgator Platinum
    I have always enjoyed the Courtyard there but I just saw they opened a full serve!! Thats great news! I go down there a few times a year and couldnt imagine why Hilton and Hyatt have such nice properties all over the island and not a single full serve! Other than the Fairfield Inn -the rooms look like jail cells-the Courtyard Key West-which is great-and the gorgeous full serve on Key Largo.... I dont think there are any other Marriots down there...

celiam Gold

Have you been to the Marriott resort on Key Largo? 

beachygirl Gold
    Im in Key Largo right now, just down the street from the Marriott.  I have stayed there before and it is very nice.  They have a nice pool and nice restaurants and bar.  We were just at their bar a couple of nights ago, live music!

It is a beautiful property!

Close to the rest. they filmed the famous Bogie movie "Key Largo" and the boat the African Queen, from the movie.

Great place, you can really relax and enjoy it. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...