0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:26 AM by gotago RSS

2009 REWARDS UPDATES

gotago Gold
Currently Being Moderated
I have been a member of the Marriott family of useers for several years. We rarely go over Silver Status, but do enjoying traveling.  We own seven weeks of time share property in three different locations.  I do think there should be a better acknowledgement to owners like gold status etc. We pay a lot of money for the properties and tons in maintenace fees yearly.  But on to the real problem.  We were told when we first joined Marriott and bought timeshare property that our points would never be "de-valued".  Well they just were. I use to stay at the London County Hall property for one week for 150,000 points.  Now its 240,000 points.  I know I can still find great rooms at great prices but by creating a Cat 8 and uping the valuation of each daily point count, my points are worth less.  I don't pay any less for them, but they don't go nearly as far.  They need to adjust the points we receive when we convert timeshare to points to be more in line with the new system.  Marriott made us a promise and well, they failed us.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...