1 Reply Latest reply: May 10, 2009 1:07 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Program Ugrade

premiereplat Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've been a platinum for many years, premiere platinum for couple, and one time #1 member.  I would like to be able to accumulate nights (OVER 75 required annually) and apply them to the following year accumulation total.  One year I had 350 nights, 5 times the number of platinum required nights. 

I should be granted platinum status for 5 years.  This is the first year I may not hit 75 nights and i proably have accumulated overage of 500+ nights over and above 75 required within individual years. 

I need some help.  Marriott will lose a VERY loyal member if this cannot be worked out.  Thank you kindly in advanc.e

• Re: Program Ugrade
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Premiere

"I would like to be able to accumulate nights (OVER 75 required annually) and apply them to the following year accumulation total.  One year I had 350 nights, 5 times the number of platinum required nights. "

You request is granted, see  Announcing Elite Rollover Nights and Letter to Platinum Elites from Ed French

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...