2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2009 9:08 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Renaissance Charlotte Suites

scmtgplanner Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've held so many meetings at this hotel that I can't even count. I stay there for personal travel as well.  This is a great hotel- excellent service at every step. I highly reccommend it for any business meeting you've got, or if you've got a flight out of the Charlotte airport.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Renaissance Charlotte Suites
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Great place!

They make there own granola, which is lovely!

Eric and Howard handle a great meal in the morning with plenty of fruit and great service.

shopping across the street and Rooster's Rest. close by!  Say hi to GM Dee, try the Pistachio Milkshake! Unbelievable!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Renaissance Charlotte Suites
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    The C-level suites at the Renaissance Charlotte Suites are really spacious, comfortable with a great layout.  The service exceeded my expectations and the associates really know what it takes to deliver hospitality.  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...