1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 20, 2008 5:42 PM by lesliepamel RSS

Looking for fun in the sun

sirfrank Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stay in both Desert Srings & Shadow Ridge? I need some perspectives on the new Shadow Ridge Enclave. We are planning a trip in 09 and looking at the major differences between the two for wedding celebration. Please feel free to respond with your input. Many thanks!!

• Re: Looking for fun in the sun
    lesliepamel Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Frank, the Desert Springs hotel is something to be seen. You can board small boats at a dock in the atrium, and then be ferried around the hotel lakes. This can be used for transport to restaurants etc.

The villas at Desert Springs 1 and 2 are superb. 1 is the older but larger accomodation, it is also closer to the hotel. The nearest town is the wonderful Palm Springs and these 3 resorts are close by . 

A little further away is the newest resorts of Shadow Ridge. I saw this during construction 2 years ago, it is a great resort and very peaceful,but I had the impression that it is a little remote. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...