5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2008 9:35 AM by globaltreker RSS

Platinum Premier

hamburgler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone know how one gets to be a lifetime Platinum Member? I have about 7 years running...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Premier
    elysium Platinum

Lifetime Platinum requires all of the following achievements

--12 continuous years in the program

--1,000 paid nights stays

--3M points earned to your account

--Have had to achieve the same level of status at least one of the 12 years

Lifetime Gold and Silver are the same but require lower nights and points.

--LT Gold = 800 night/2M points

--LT Silver = 600 nights/1.5M points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

megtravels Platinum
    Plat Premier is not the same as Lifetime Plat.

hamburgler Platinum
    is there any way to track this? i wonder where i am at...

elysium Platinum

Megtravels,

You are correct.  Platinum Premier is an annual status for loyalty above Platinum.  The benefits are the same but I think you get better priority for room upgrades over Platinum’s.  This is my first year at Platinum Premier.  You could almost say you have to earn both Platinum and Gold status separately in the same year (125+ nights).  However I think this is only one of the criteria used for awarding this level.

I posted the LT status earlier in the thread to answer Hamburgler’s question.

Hamburgler, you have to call the Marriott Rewards line to check on where you stand with LT status.  It is not posted on the web.

globaltreker Platinum
    Keep staying 125+ nights away from your family and friends

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...