1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 18, 2008 1:00 PM by martyd RSS

Germany - Stuttgart Hotel Marriott Sindelfingen

mgtraveller Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I just returned from a one-month business trip to Stuttgart Germany.  My stay at the Stuttgart Marriott Sindelfingen can be summarized in one word - sensational!  From the moment I arrived, the staff was friendly and professional and they welcomed me as if I had been a long-time friend returning home.  Since this was my first visit to their city, they went out of their way to help me get oriented to local culture and sites, but only when requested.  They were fast and efficient any time I requested assistance, room service, or just had a question.  The restaurant in the hotel was one of the best that I experienced in the city, which in a month-long stay amounted to about fifty restaurants.  Although I did not use the conference center or rooms, they were almost always in use and the conference attendees I spoke with were ecstatic about the the location and the attentive staff.  The business center, network connections, and operating hours of the lounge and restaurant allowed for great connectivity to work and were a great facilitator for meetings even into extended hours.  Overall, I can't say enough good things and will definitely choose to return any time I return to the region for business or pleasure.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Germany - Stuttgart Hotel Marriott Sindelfingen
    martyd Gold
    Currently Being Moderated
    Great to get this report as we have a son stationed there, and plan to visit him next summer. Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...