2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2008 10:31 PM by kahunapremier RSS

Chapel Hill, NC - Best Residence Hotel

badbadleroybro Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just stayed in one of the newest Residence Hotels in Chapel Hill, NC, I would put this hotel at the top of any Courtyard or Residence in which I have stayed. The lobby area is very large, pool table, four seating areas - some equiped for business collaboration. Noce firepit out back and many mature trees on the property. Rooms are excellent with 42" flat screen televisions and nice new stainless appliances in the kitchen area. The look and feel of the hotel reminds me of the Marriott Suites that seem to have slowly disappeared over the years. Very nice, excellent hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chapel Hill, NC - Best Residence Hotel
    ncrunner Platinum

I have to agree with you.  This hotel is better than full service! 

The pool table in the lobby was great fun.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chapel Hill, NC - Best Residence Hotel
    kahunapremier Platinum

Only problem with RI is that you only get 5 points per dollar spent. I have requested many times that Marriott increase this to say 7 points or something like that.

RI do have a great value add for the space-excellent breakfast, roomy suites and manager meals (M-Th).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...