3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2010 3:06 AM by bjfitz RSS

Milwaukee Downtown Gem

canucktrvlr Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Having just returned from a week at the Residence Inn Downtown Milwaukee I feel it is my duty to report that this is it!  This is the Residence Inn all other Residence Inns dream of becoming. 

Rooms are generously sized, some have gorgeous views of Lake Michigan and "The Sail" and all come with a true sense of service and professionalism rarely seen in hotels today.  All are spotless, well appointed and quiet.

The staff are friendly, helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and above all, welcoming.  Everyone, from the housekeeping staff, the engineers, the front desk and the food service smile and greet every guest. 

No task seems to be too difficult for the front desk staff.  No request too "out there" for them to find a solution.  I noticed many repeat customers greet the staff like old friends rather than hotel staff.  Really makes you feel at home when you are on the road.

This is the fourth time I have stayed here and if I am ever back in Milwaukee, I will make a point of reserving a room at this inn!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Milwaukee Downtown Gem
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Thanks for the Residence Inn info, but I must say the Courtyard Downtown was fantastic for a convention.  I really enjoyed the proximity to the center, and could walk to Jake's Steakhouse, Both  were great!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews
    I stayed at both...the ResidenceInn is one of the best ever and they know how to treat their loyal guests, the Courtyard does not care as much!

bjfitz Platinum 4 Reviews

Great I just booked this hotel.  If you see this, were there some places you would suggest for dinner?  Sights that are a must see?  I will also be headed to Madison so I can get to Tailsen in Spring Green, WI.  Any suggestions?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...