2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2009 5:01 PM by anadyr RSS

Using Marriot Points

recetta Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

While I understand the issue with the new point structure and the dissastification from Platinum members on the cost of "equivalent stay" as a Platinum member I would like to see us be able to use points in the hotel besides stays. For example, using points for movies, meals, etc.   I would also like to see a movie coupon, breakfast coupons be given after so many stays.   IFinally, I  would like to see internet cost included for platinum members stays.

• Re: Using Marriot Points
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Racetta,

You idea may come true!  

Just look at the new program on bonus day's!

Keep the ideas coming! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Using Marriot Points
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

These are great ideas for points use Recetta!  I think that these points should be used as any scrip might be used--the value is in the use not the accumulation of the points.  Marriott has a liability with these stored points in that if we all used them at once we'd see a lot of rooms going for free (not really but no money will be paid).

Great ideas and I second them!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...