3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2008 9:02 PM by indianaboy RSS

Platinum Premier Level

mcx237 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Sarah,

I have tried to search for your response to Roadworn on what the requirements are to achieve platinum premier level and have been unsuccessful.

I am currently a six year consecutive platinum elite member and currently have one hundred and five nights in for this year. I would like to know what the requirement are to achieve the platinum premier level. I can not find this info anywhere on the Marriott Rewards website.

• Re: Platinum Premier Level
    swjpilot Platinum
    Sarah posted that the platinum Premier level is for the top 3% of all Marriott Rewards Platinum's.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mcx237 Platinum
    Thanks for the reply and answer the top 3%. This still does not give me an answer on the number of nights required. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

indianaboy Platinum

Here is the response I received from customer service.  I have been a Platinum Elite for 11 years and should make this level, god willing, in about 3 years.  There are certainly a lot of items to meet.  Good Luck!!!

The Marriott Corporation has not yet offered official published information on our MarriottRewards.com website concerning the Lifetime Platinum status. Our office does our very best to explain the official information on our website.

We have the following information about the Lifetime Platinum status:

The Lifetime Platinum status offers only one additional benefit. The benefit is that you are not required to maintain the number of nights required, which is 75 nights in a calendar year, for the Platinum Elite level.

I apologize that our office is not able to upgrade members to the Lifetime Platinum status. This upgrade is done as a system wide update and only accounts that qualify are upgraded. Our corporate offices have informed us that the qualification process is based upon achieving four thresholds as follows:

You must have been a member of the Marriott Rewards program for 12 years. You must achieve 1,000 personal elite nights.

You must have accrued 3,000,000 points over the life of your account.

You must be a Platinum Elite member for at least one year.

If you qualify for this status you will be notified by our corporate offices.

Please reply with any questions you may have regarding your Marriott Rewards account and thank you for choosing Marriott as your preferred hotel chain.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...