0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:28 AM by frustrated RSS

"Enhanced" Program is deceitful!

frustrated Gold
Currently Being Moderated
I've been so loyal to Marriott, for years and I'm so fed up with this deceitful ploy that you've just lost my loyalty. And you use words like "Enhanced Program", thinking you can coverup the wrong you have done to certain ones of us. You use this 5th night gimmick for those who like to do the shorter, quick, trips, but you hit those who want to stay 7 nights with huge premiums in points. That's wrong! You are stabbing your most loyal customers in the back. Our travel is in 7 night segments. 5 night stuff doesn't work for us. I'll have close to one million points by the end of the year, which we have planned for a long time to use in 7 night segments. You've jerked the rug right out from under our detailed plans. I feel we've been raped. I've had a warm feeling about Marriott. You just lost my trust, and a lot of business from my firm.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...