3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2009 12:07 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Message fro Ed French -New Rewards Program

jyoung3381 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Well Ed,  I have over 2 Million MR Points in my account. By my figures your new program has just reduced the value of my points by about 50%. All of the MRP travel promises that the Marriott Vacation Club salespeople told me when I bought all those weeks of MVC have just been  deflated like the stock market. I understand how this program helps the business man, but you sure destroyed the loyal MVC point savers.
  • Re: Message for Ed French-New Rewards Program
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    And gas went to $4/gal, airfares doubled, insurance premiums tripled and the cost of electricity in many places like Florida quadrupled.  Get a grip!  Points are not inflation proof. I forked over 50,000 points for 2 nights at a Residence Inn and I'm not a happy camper either.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Message fro Ed French -New Rewards Program
    theroadjim Platinum
    Ah, but gas prices have dropped back below $2 a gallon, and airfares have fallen back to normal, in many cases.  when will the Marriott points fall again?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Message for Ed French -New Rewards Program
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Spot on, RoadJim.  Thank you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...