2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2009 6:07 AM by iristina RSS

J. W. Marriott Grand Rapids, MI

jimwenz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My stay at the J.W. Marriott in Grand Rapids was the first time I had stayed in one of the J.W. hotels. The hotel was one of the nicest new hotels I have ever stayed. I had a "river view" room and the view at night was lovely.

The room was excellent (loved the shower) and the service extremely good. I am going back for another stay later this year.

Also, the Gerald Ford Museum is very close and well worth the time we spent visiting the museum.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: J. W. Marriott Grand Rapids, MI
    vincegolf Platinum 1 Reviews
    Glad to hear that the JW is nice - I live in GR, so I have not had (or made) an excuse to stay there yet, even with points.  Guess I need to make a point of it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: J. W. Marriott Grand Rapids, MI
    iristina Gold

I LOVED the JW as well--and the showers! I only have Silver status, which is usually ignored at Marriotts. I didn't actually receive an upgrade, although we did have a corner room overlooking the river. Beautiful!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...