1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 27, 2008 1:05 AM by floridatravels RSS

Does Marriot pay any attention to the surveys they send out?

twotoejoe Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I usually fill out the surveys that are emailed to me after a stay.  Recently I had a very bad experience at a Courtyard.  I filled out the survey and went into details under the area for comments.  This was a couple of months ago.  I thought at least I would have been acknowledged by Marriot, but as of yet I have heard nothing from them.  Is this normal?  Has anyone else had this happen?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does Marriot pay any attention to the surveys they send out?
    floridatravels Platinum 9 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I had a bad experience at the Doral Marriott last year and completed the on-line survey and also had NO response.  Not good customer service when people take the time to share their ecperience.  I also get no response when I give raving reveiws on properties so must be policy to NEVER respond- regardless of good or bad responses.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...