1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 24, 2008 9:08 AM by lhabitat RSS

Internet Access

janandtom Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My hsband and I recently stayed at the very nice Sawgrass resort in Ponte Vedra, FL, using some of our Marriott Reward points.  We were dismayed to find that internet access was charged (and at 12.95/day).  It was also rather cumbersome to access.  This makes no sense to us since virtually all of the other Marriott properties provide it free and easy.  We believe it should be free throughout the system, at least for Elite members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Internet Access
    lhabitat Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    It appears that each hotel and each brand has its own policy.  Some Marriott hotels provie complimentary internet, but most I have stayed at do not, even for gold/platinum.  Some have complimentary internet in the business center, while others charge for use.  It is best to check ahead of time.  Springhill, Courtyard, and Residence seem more likely to provide complimentary access. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...