2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2015 9:46 AM by conman RSS

MVCI members are getting ripped

sedona Silver
Currently Being Moderated
I was so upset with my timeshare points remaining the same while the hotel categories increased, effectively reducing the value of my timeshare, that I sold one of my three MVCI properties and am planning on selling another.  Either keep the Hotel Categories the same or give more trade-in points to MVCI owners to keep their value
  • Re: MVCI members are getting ripped
    conman Platinum 1 Reviews

Here we are 6 years later and it's only getting worse! No trade points increase, another categories devaluation and out-of-control maintenance fees!

How did you sell your property? I've been waitlisted via Marriott for over a year and no joy, except 1 offer of $10k for a week I bought for $35k 10 years ago!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MVCI members are getting ripped
    conman Platinum 1 Reviews

sedona, how did you sell a week successfully? I'm feeling exactly the same and want to sell 1-2 weeks myself!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...