1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 21, 2009 11:46 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Unhappy

unhappy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
The new release on the changes to the points structure is extremely disappointing considering the way you try to put a spin on it.  You can certainly sense from all the comments that you have not olled anyone and that the respect of Mr. Marriott has been taken down several notches by selling a wolf in sheep's clothing.  The bottom line is that I have lost 40% of value on my points with this change when using points for a weeks vacation.  Do I get a 40% increase in value when I trade my vacation club week? No
  • Re: Unhappy
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

"I have lost 40% of value on my points with this change when using points for a weeks vacation."

Sounds like you are an MVCI owner who traded a week for points and got sticker shock when you tried to redeem them.  You are in very good company, welcome to the club.  Did you sign a contract to purchase deeded property to pass on to your spouse and children or did you sign a contract for points?  Does your contract say that Rewards points are inflation proof?  

What would make you happy?  How about making a suggestion?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...