2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2008 8:59 AM by carolinacouple RSS

rondon

rondon Silver
Currently Being Moderated
We are planning a 6 day 5 night trip to Nashville begining Jan 31 of 2009. We made Courtyard reservations at two places. After receiving the information regarding the "stay 4 nights receive i night free" offer, I cancelled my reservations and plan to remake them after Jan 15, to take advantage of the offer. Was this a Mistake???
  • Re: rondon
    annew20 Gold
    You should compare how many points for 5 nights when you made the reservation it should tell you how many points (or use the current point schedule) against the new point schedule, effective Jan. 15, 2009 in the same category & You can deduct one free night (points).  See which is better. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: rondon
    carolinacouple Platinum 2 Reviews
    Why do you think this is a mistake?  You can easily spend 5 nights in Nashville.  There is plenty to do, Opry, Wildhorse, Tootsies, other taverns, haunted tavern tour, tours, Nash Trash, etc.  Plus day trips to Franklin...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...