0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:29 AM by roxmonster RSS

To ED:  Your next video response

roxmonster Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Ed,
I'd really like to hear your response to:

1) Supporting the MVCI owners who were promised point exchange for timeshare.  It seems there should be some kind of grandfather clause for those of us who purchased under those promises.  What are your/Marriott's thoughts on this?

2) Adding free Internet service at all properties.  You can see it's a hot topic on these boards.  It seems non-sensical to send your loyal customers to other high end hotels because we need/want to get on the Internet.  As others have asked:  Why do the high end Marriotts charge fees for Internet use when so many lower cost/budget hotels offer it for free?

Be upfront with us.  We don't want all the "aren't we great and this is what we did for you" mumbo-jumbo.  We get it, and if nothing else, may appreciate the effort.  But it's getting lost in the non-response to the things that matter most to us.

The real issue to us at this point is to have our questions answered.  And the two I've posted seem to be the pressing for the many who have visited these boards thus far.

I hope you step up and give us some answers around those concerns in your next video.

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...