1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 6, 2012 10:40 AM by painedplatinum RSS

Suggestion

bobfrombmore Silver
Currently Being Moderated
I would like to see the amount of points that will result if a scheduled reservation is completed.  This would enable members to determine if the are close to reaching a particular goal and plan accordingly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Suggestion
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I know this is an old thread, but it's a good idea. IHG does this on their "upcoming reservations" page. I don't know of any chain that offers it as part of the search feature... The idea would be to sign into Marriott.com...the system recognizes you and your current Elite level....somewhere in the process is lets you know the cost of the prospective stay and the points that the basic stay would earn....

As bobfrombmore points out in the main topic, this allows folks to plan for reaching their particular points goal. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...