1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 23, 2008 9:07 PM by jkostal RSS

How to book air and hotel with points

woody1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My perception is that it will be difficult to book air and hotel with my points. I plan on taking my wife to Capri for our 10th anniversary. My hope is that I would call 1 person tell them my planned itinerary and they would help me book it. What is the process? I assume the  hotel part is easier than the air part?

Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How to book air and hotel with points
    jkostal Silver
    Currently Being Moderated
    I am in the process of doing just that for June.  I am using the 250,000 points.  They put 100,000 points in the frequent flyer program of your choice, but it is up to you to find the seats.  This took me two years to find three seats. (two with points).  It could be because it is june 2009.  Now we are having trouble using the 7 nights in Italy.  We are told we have to wait until springtime to see if the Hotel Flora or the Marriott Capri become available.  Each month I grow more nervous wondering what our itinery will be so we can schedule other hotels.  They also do not let you split up the 7 nights, they must be consecutive.  I feel they could seriously improve this system since you work hard to accumulate the points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...