8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2009 5:06 PM by parrotheadtoo RSS

NWdevotee

nwdevotee Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I will be staying at the Marriott Pinnacle in Vancouver and would be grateful for suggestions regarding top restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

• Re: NWdevotee
    felicia502 Silver

My husband and I LOVED Vancouver we stayed at the other Luxury Marriott across the street from the Pinnacle and enjoyed ourselves it was very contemporary style. We ate at this great Indian restaurant on the strip where all the restuarants and shopping are, and went to a great Jazz concert that night. I advise you to take a walk along the strip and pick out a place that appeals to you it was very safe and we had a fantastic time. We visited only a day because our cruise ship was leaving the next afternoon for Alaska but we made the most of it in one day. We do plan to visit Vancouver again be sure to go to the park it was really beautiful it's right behind the hotel we were in ask your concierge they will give you many choices on where to go and what to see.

Enjoy,

Felicia 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nwdevotee Platinum
    Felicia502:  Thank you for your comments. We do indeed look forward to our stay in Vancouver and expect to walk endlessly, though our trip there will be in late November and it might be chilly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Vancouver BC eating
    jasman Gold 5 Reviews

We stayed July 4th weekend at Renn Vancouver just accross the street from the Marriott. You will have a great view of the harbour and the seaplanes taking off. The resteraunt scene is great. 3 fav's were Cin Cin, mediteranian and upscale very very good. Joe Forte's seafood casual and not a walk, Dockside not a walk but a nice bike ride.

Enjoy your trip!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    It's not within Walking distance but Havana Restaurant is excellent and you can get there on the bus!

davidash Platinum
    Go to The Keg -- it is a short walk from the hotel and it is wonderful. It is a Canadian Chain (Like Morton's) but not that expensive but it is wonderful. Enjoy!

• Vancouver dining
    nwdevotee Platinum
    Dear dadiash, iamone, SteppingStones, Jasman:   Thank you for your comments regarding dining in Vancouver. It does seem that my wife and I will eat there with delight. But a supplementary trip to Alaska is not possible, nor to Delaware.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks for the advice!

The Keg was great.  

parrotheadtoo Member 60 Reviews

Hi NWdevotee:

We will be visiting Vancouver in Aug and will stay at the Mariott Vancouver Airport site before and after our sail.. 

Thanks for the Keg Information. 

Parrottheadtoo

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...