1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 21, 2009 5:23 PM by anadyr RSS

Waiting for an equal opportunity!

jkbram Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My team attended a national meeting last week and I learned that many of my colleagues, currently elite members, received upgrades to the concierge level and the chance to achieve the gold level by staying only 10 more nights this year.  They received this through an email in October.  I believe I am in the same situation and also own a Marriott timeshare and hoped I would receive the same opportunity.  All week they had access to the concierge level and I did not.  I was very disappointed and wondered I was left out of this opportunity.  Maybe you can explain this to me.

• Re: Waiting for an equal opportunity!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Seems unfair that they would be given access and you would not--did you ask the reason why?  Were you paying for your own room as they were or was it billed to a corporate account?  Perhaps they made a mistake but I think if others got in then you should as well

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...