0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:29 AM by jmathews RSS

Kissing the baby while you steal the lolly pop

jmathews Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I understand that times are tough and as a result changes are made to protect the bottom line.  These changes, though often painful, are sometimes needed.  The problem that I have is that everytime I am about to have something taken away, I get an email telling me how excited everyone is.  It is too bad that everyone is so excited about taking things from their loyal customers.  Often there are small incentives that will be given and sold as a great incentive or increase in value.  Most uf us see that and start looking at the fine print to see what is being taken away.  This is not new, The airlines have done this to us as well. 

It would be refreshing for a program to apologize for the need to devalue their program. and be honest with us. I know that it is not something that you wanted to do and I am grateful for the items such as no black out dates.  it just seems that I am being told I am receiving a gift when my taxes are about to go up.  Program Net--- Less Value!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...