1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 10, 2008 1:00 AM by nbanfield RSS

Parking Charges at resorts???

jetswede Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed at the Marriott - Hutchinson Island near Stuart, FL.  Grated, that it was a rewards stay, but i was charged for overnight parking, even though the resort was maybe 25% full. OMG, that was a first for me at a Marriott that was not in an inner city location.

Jetswede

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Parking Charges at resorts???
    nbanfield Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    We have paid parking at city locations, but even higher in Hawaii. On Big Island 2 years ago, $7/day to park was quoted. When we checked in, they said instead there was a $15/day resort fee. It included parking plus other perks we didn't need (tennis, 1/2 day snorkeling, internet, a 2 drinks). I wrote Marriott in protest since we did not get advance notice. They refunded the entire fee.  This year the "resort fee" is going up to $20/day.  But at least we know in advance. Wish we didn't have to pay be services we don't need or want. But it is a fabulous property!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...