0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:29 AM by kdbned RSS

Program Changes - Not Happy!

kdbned Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Been a program member over 24 years!  Owner of a Marriott time share for over 15 years. Have promoted the Marriott Reward program to family, friends and co-workers for over 24 years as best chain and best hotel program to belong to.  Participated in Marriott focus groups 15 years ago to provide feedback to make the chain of rewards program better.  Use my points annually for 7 night vacation stays.  Cannot be more loyal to your company and brand and could not be more disappointed in these changes.  Appreciate the forum, and that Sarah is doing best she can to answer all the unhappy responses.  Would like to see Bill Marriott address is his best customers and make the necessary revisions to counter-act the negative impact of the recently announced changes.  Many, many, many of my friends and co-workers have over the years taken their hotel business elsewhere, while I stayed loyal, I would hate to have to do same.  Thanks for listening to me and the others and please take our feedback seriously!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...